Considering the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, Aureo Hotels & Resorts is adhering to the latest guidelines by the Provincial Government of La Union.
Please be informed that all guests are required to secure the following requirements:
OFFICIAL BUSINESS (Non-Resident entering the Province for Work or Business)
- LU Health Declaration Form or NAPANAM QR Code
- Company lD or Certificate of Employment
- Travel Order/Mission Order from company/government agency or any proof of official business with inclusive date of travel. ln the case of delivery cargoes Delivery Manifests should be presented in border checkpoints.
- LU Health Declaration Form or any pass that may be required by the Department of Tourism (DOT)
- Government Issued lD
- Travel Authority from PNP
- Negative RT-PCR or Antigen test results (within 3 days before actual arrival in La Union). lf none, visiting tourists will not be allowed to enter the Province.
- Booking Confirmation
* Guest of all ages are accepted except those with comorbidity or are currently pregnant.
* Local Restrictions in the Province of La Union will apply.
- All tourists shall be required to pass through the established Tourist One Stop Shop (TOSS) established at the LGU of destination as provided in Executive Order No. 20-A, series of 2020.
- Maximum of 3 persons only per room.
- We only accept guests from 21-59 years old.
For any request for a refund and cashback, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The processing will take 30 days from the date of the cancellation.
Kindly note that local government policy applies to all visiting La Union.
Our Team will be updating this advisory from time to time as deemed necessary. For any other assistance, you may contact us by clicking the button below.
La Union Office:
Barangay San Francisco, San Fernando City, La Union
Tel. No. (63) 072 888 0833