Aureo Hotels & Resorts will continue to follow the latest guidelines set by the provincial government and will continue to monitor for any changes or updates.
Please be informed that all guests are required to secure the following requirements:
(Non-Resident entering the Province for Work or Business)
- NAPANAM QR Code
- Company ID or Certificate of Employment or any equivalent document showing proof of employment
- Travel Order from company or any proof of official business with inclusive date of travel and itinerary. In the case of delivery cargoes, Delivery Manifests should be presented in border checkpoints.
- If a traveler is from Higher Risk Level Areas (GCQ or higher) a Negative RT-PCR Test Result issued within the last thirty (30) days from testing shall be presented.
Tourists from Luzon shall be allowed entry to the identified tourism destinations in the province subject to compliance with these guidelines:
- Plan trip with a DOT-accredited local travel agency or tour operator with a Certificate of Authority to Operate (CAO) issued by DOT.
- Tourists from GCQ, MECQ AND ECQ areas are required to have negative RT-PCR test results within 72 hours (3 days) prior to arrival. Saliva-based RT-PCR test result issued by Philippine Red Cross is accepted as an alternative to Nasopharyngeal Swab RT-PCR test.
- Apply for a Travel Request within a minimum of 5 working days prior to travel in the Tara Na! VISITA System. https://tarana.launion.gov.ph
- Use only predetermined safe pit stops along the travel corridor for purposes of sleepovers, eating, and personal necessities. No side-trips or stop-overs shall be allowed in areas not identified as safe pit stops.
Upon Arrival at the Border:
- Present at the border checkpoint the following:
- Saved digital copy or printed copy of QTP
- A government-issued ID (such as but not limited to SSS/GSIS UMID Card, LTO Driver’s License, PRC ID, Passport, and Voter’s ID); for minors, school lD.
After Border Checkpoint:
- Proceed to the Tourism One-Stop-Shop (TOSS) and present the QTP.
- Undergo the minimum clinical or health assessment (temperature check and detection of symptoms) on-site supervised by medical personnel.
- Once declared clear, the tourist will be issued a Tourist Access Pass (TAP) and shall be allowed to proceed to pre-booked accommodation.
After Verification at TOSS and Upon Arrival at pre-booked accommodation:
- Proceed to the pre-booked accommodation and present the QTP and TAP for digital check-in. Without the QTP and TAP, the tourist shall not be allowed to enter the establishment.
- Undergo temperature check, other sanitation protocols, and mandated standard operating procedures
- Be prohibited to go out from the AE without coordinating with a local tour operator, tour guide, or the management of the AE.
*Guests aged 18 and below, senior citizens 65 and up with comorbid conditions, and those who are pregnant will not be accepted.
Our Team will be updating this advisory from time to time as deemed necessary. Message us for any concerns or inquiries.
La Union Office:
Barangay San Francisco, San Fernando City, La Union
Tel. No. (63) 072 888 0833