Considering the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, Aureo Hotels & Resorts is adhering to the latest guidelines by the Provincial Government of La Union. Please be informed that all guests are required to secure the following requirements:
- La Union Health Declaration Form
- Company ID or Certificate of Employment
- Travel Authority from PNP (if outside La Union)
- For Business Travelers: Travel Order/Mission Order from company/government agency or any proof of official business with the inclusive date of travel. In the case of delivery cargoes, Delivery Manifests should be presented in border checkpoints.
- Local Health Unit-issued Health Certificate from the place of origin (issued within 3 days before actual arrival in La Union)
- Negative RT-PCR results (issued within 3 days before actual arrival in La Union) If none, visiting tourist will not be allowed to enter the province.
Booking Confirmation (if staying in hotel)
- All tourists shall be required to pass through the established Tourist One Stop Shop (TOSS) established at the LGU of destination as provided in Executive Order No. 20-A, series of 2020.
- Maximum of 2 persons only per room.
- Please also be informed that we have OFW guests checked in at Aureo until last week of September. (Subject to change)
- We only accept guests from 21-59 years old.
We have also updated our cancellation and rebooking policies to provide flexibility in these challenging times.
For existing and new reservations we will be allowing full changes or cancellation without any charge 24 hours prior arrival as long as an amendment made before September 30, 2020. Kindly note that any changes are subject to availability. This includes non-cancellable and advanced purchase bookings.
For third-party bookings such as online platforms and travel agents, please contact the provider directly.
For any request for a refund and cashback, please send your request to email@example.com. The processing will take 30 days from the date of the cancellation.
Kindly note that local government policy applies to all visiting La Union.
Our Team will be updating this advisory from time to time as deemed necessary. For any other assistance, you may contact us by clicking the button below.
La Union Office:
Barangay San Francisco, San Fernando City, La Union
Tel. No. (63) 072 888 0833