As we realize the need to adjust to the current situation, our team is tirelessly working to ensure that we uphold your overall well-being while inside the resort.
As our hotel operations slowly transition, we have implemented the following important guidelines based on the recommendation of the Department of Tourism:
Handling of Guests
- Guests and staff are required to accomplish a health declaration checklist upon arrival at the hotel.
- Temperature check for guests and staff is mandatory before entering the hotel premises.
- Sanitizing foot baths are placed in all entrance and exit points of the resort.
- A no face mask, no entry rule is enforced within the hotel premises.
- Sanitizers and alcohol are available for use in all key areas of the property.
- Social distancing – at least 6ft apart – should be strictly observed.
- Emergency contact numbers are updated and readily available
- PPEs are provided to all employees for personal protection
Rooms and Housekeeping
- Only single up to double occupancy is allowed
- Couples or family members who share the same household may be allowed in double or twin occupancy rooms.
- Sanitation kits are provided in rooms for personal use
- Proper and thorough disinfection of rooms every after a guest checks out.
- Housekeeping will be trained to perform thorough disinfection equipped with the appropriate PPE.
- If the room was occupied by a suspected infected guest, all washable items will be removed and placed in a separate container and washed separately.
Food and Beverage
- All F&B staff will be equipped and practice strict hygiene protocols when preparing food for guests.
- All food and beverages will be served by restaurant staff.
- Breakfast will be served in-room. Breakfast buffet will not be available.
- As a safety measure, we are prohibiting guests from bringing in food and beverages inside the resort.
- All rooms, including the lobby, café, and common restrooms, are regularly and thoroughly disinfected.
- Informational posters are placed in key areas of the property for guidance and compliance.
- Toilets and restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized every 2 hours.
The health of our guests is our number one priority and we assure you that we will do our best to make your stay with us safe and comfortable.
We would like to thank you for your trust and continued patronage.
Should you have any questions, inquiries, or concerns, please click on the button below.
La Union Office:
Barangay San Francisco, San Fernando City, La Union
Tel. No. (63) 072 888 0833