As we realize the need to adjust to the current situation, our team is tirelessly working to ensure that we uphold your overall well-being while inside the resort.
As our hotel operations slowly transition, we have implemented the following important guidelines based on the recommendation of the Department of Tourism:
Handling of Guests
- Guests and staff are required to accomplish a health declaration checklist upon arrival at the hotel.
- Temperature check for guests and staff is mandatory before entering the hotel premises.
- Sanitizing foot baths are placed in all entrance and exit points of the resort.
- A no face mask, no entry rule is enforced within the hotel premises.
- Sanitizers and alcohol are available for use in all key areas of the property.
- Social distancing – at least 6ft apart – should be strictly observed.
- Emergency contact numbers are updated and readily available
- PPEs are provided to all employees for personal protection
Rooms and Housekeeping
- Only single up to double occupancy is allowed
- Couples or family members who share the same household may be allowed in double or twin occupancy rooms.
- Sanitation kits are provided in rooms for personal use
- Proper and thorough disinfection of rooms every after a guest checks out.
- Housekeeping will be trained to perform thorough disinfection equipped with the appropriate PPE.
- If the room was occupied by a suspected infected guest, all washable items will be removed and placed in a separate container and washed separately.
Food and Beverage
- All F&B staff will be equipped and practice strict hygiene protocols when preparing food for guests.
- All food and beverages will be served by restaurant staff.
- Breakfast will be served in-room. Breakfast buffet will not be available.
- As a safety measure, we are prohibiting guests from bringing in food and beverages inside the resort.
- All rooms, including the lobby, café, and common restrooms, are regularly and thoroughly disinfected.
- Informational posters are placed in key areas of the property for guidance and compliance.
- Toilets and restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized every 2 hours.
NOTIFY CASE OF SYMPTOMS (MANDATORY)
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all guests and staff, the front office MUST be informed of your symptoms without undue delay. Guests and staff must seek medical assistance when any of the following criteria are observed:
Most common symptoms:
- Dry cough
Less common symptoms:
- Aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- A rash on the skin, or discoloration of fingers or toes
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Chest pain or pressure
- Loss of speech or movement
CITY HEALTH OFFICE: 888 6915 / 682 2883
BETHANY HOSPITAL (ER): 242 0804 Loc 177
CICOSAT HOSPITAL: 888 7385
LORMA MEDICAL CENTER: 700 0000
ITRMC: 607 6418
ITRMC (ER): 242 1143
Smart: 0949 645 0820
LUMED: 607 8338 / 607 3898
LUMED (ER): 607 8339
LU RESCUE (PDRRMO): 607 8723 / 607 9244
Smart: 0998 961 1519
CDRRMO: 619 2437
Admin: 687 8100 Loc 159
Globe: 0917 676 7673
Smart: 0928 522 0622
PHILIPPINE RED CROSS: 607 3143 / 700 5161
PNP: 607 8954 / 888 7603
Smart 0998 598 5167
Smart 0998 553 1220
Globe 0915 558 8888
BFP: 607 7880
Globe: 0915 934 3331
Globe: 0917 183 8711
PCG (Station ): 607 2877
PCG (Operations): 0917 808 8412
PNP MARITIME: 687 1702
PPMC: 607 5649
PPMC (Airport): 607 5649
PPMC (Health Allied): 888 5955
FIL-CHI: 0905 272 4333
ITRMC COMMAND CENTER: 607 6418
Smart 0910 563 5520
Globe 0915 855 3945
CITY HEALTH OFFICE:
Ma. Consolacion Virtudazo 0908 390 3945
Hilda Gascon 0917 883 8387
MARKET: 0917 876 5029
OFFICE OF THE CIVIL DEFENSE:
Len-Len G. Lumbre 0949 302 6761
Globe 0966 130 7705
Smart 0910 359 7067
PHILIPPINE COAST GUARD:
SN2 Ombrong 0917 808 8412
PHILIPPINE AIR FORCE:
April Caingles 0933 867 4374
ASN Pajo 0917 132 5427
The health of our guests is our number one priority and we assure you that we will do our best to make your stay with us safe and comfortable.
We would like to thank you for your trust and continued patronage.
Should you have any questions, inquiries, or concerns, please click on the button below.
La Union Office:
Barangay San Francisco, San Fernando City, La Union
Tel. No.: (63) 072 888 0833
Mobile No.: (63) 917 630 6633
(63) 917 822 5799